Function and How to Use a Car Bubble on a Vehicle – The development of the automotive world is only getting faster, there are many new technologies created to make it easier for vehicle owners. Now vehicle owners can calmly park their cars outdoors because there is a technology called car bubble.
Car bubble technology is useful for protecting vehicles from bad weather, disturbing animals and other things. Car bubble will cover the vehicle so that it can be well protected. In this article we will discuss what are the functions and how to use a car bubble on a vehicle that you need to know about.
Function and How to Use a Car Bubble on a Vehicle
Apparently there are still many people who do not know what the function of the car bubble and how to use it. If you are still confused in using this technology. The following are the Functions and How to Use a Car Bubble on a Vehicle that you should know about.
Car Bubble Function
Car bubble or can be called a car capsule cover has several functions. The following are some functions of car bubble that you need to know about.
1. Protect the Vehicle from Bad Weather
By using a car bubble, your vehicle will be protected from bad weather such as rain and heat. The material used is usually able to withstand the heavy rain so you don’t need to worry if the car bubble will break easily. With nylon you don’t have to worry about the vehicle being scratched.
2. Protect from disturbing animals
Animals such as dogs, cats, cockroaches and mice are annoying animals that often pollute and also damage cars. If a mouse enters the machine, it can damage the cable inside while the cat often stands on the car and makes the car dirty. With the bubble car you will not experience things like this.
3. Free from Dust and Dirt
Car bubble will make your vehicle free from dust and dirt. That’s because car bubbles have a circulation and air purifier system that keeps your vehicle clean. In addition this air circulation system will also maintain the temperature in it.
How to use Bubble Car
For those of you who are new to car bubbles, you will certainly be confused about how to use this technology. So that you are not mistaken in its use, here is how to use a car bubble.
- The first time out of the box, inflate the capsule without the vehicle in it to work the wrinkles out.
- If the temperature is below 50ºF, open the Car Bubble box and let sit at room temperature for 24 hours.
- If you’re using the Car Bubble in extremely cold climates, inflate it in a warm area to help the PVC become pliable.
- Keep the air filter clean by hand washing it in warm water with mild dish soap.
- If your Car Bubble gets dusty you can use a car duster.
- If your Car Bubble becomes dirty or stained, use warm water and mild dish soap to clean. Rinse thoroughly.
- When not in use, store the Car Bubble up off the floor in a dry, rodent free place.
- Leave your windows all the way or half-way down.
- Leave your convertible top up or unlatched to preserve the weather stripping.
- DO NOT use another car cover inside the Car Bubble. This will only trap moisture.
- DO NOT place any source of heat inside the capsule, not even a light bulb.
Those are some of the Functions and How to Use a Car Bubble on a Vehicle that you need to know about. By protecting your vehicle using car bubble technology, your vehicle can be well protected from bad weather and dirt.